Cookies are small amount of information that are stored in the browser used by each user so that the server remembers certain information that can be used later. This information allows to identify you as a specific user and also allows to save your personal preferences, as well as technical information such as visits or specific pages you visit. Users who do not wish to receive cookies or who wish to be informed before they are stored on their computer can configure their browser accordingly.
All cookies we use, they do not store any personal information or any information that can identify you. Some are strictly necessary for the site to work properly and others are used to improve performance and your user experience.
Below, there is a classification of cookies according to a series of categories.
Type of cookies depending on the company that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another company that handles the data obtained through the cookies.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Permanent cookies: These are a type of cookies, in which, the data continues to be stored in the device and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the party responsible for the cookies, which can vary from a few minutes to several years.
Type of cookies according to the purpose:
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use of the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or taking part in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social media.
- Tailored cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the users' behaviour in the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the development of browsing profiles per user in these sites, in order to make improvements based on the data analysis of the usage that users make of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are cookies that allow the management of the advertising spaces (in the most effective possible way), where applicable, that the editor has included in a website, app or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies enable the management of the advertising spaces (in the most effective possible way) that, where applicable, the editor has included in a website, app or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about user's behaviour obtained through continuous observation of the browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on this information.
The following type of cookies are used on the www.zendolims.com website:
- Analytical cookies: These cookies are used to analyse user's behaviour in an aggregated and anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and to different product tabs, the source of the visit, day and time, platform, number of clicks on a banner, search words used by a user to find the desired content. In this way SLCLAB Informática uses a very useful tool to be able to make improvements to the website and to know what content or design is most relevant to the user.
- Functional cookies: These are cookies that help the user to have a better browsing experience through the website. An example, of the usage of this type of cookies, is the one used to store the browsing data for a specific language.
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are necessary to correctly display the website and ensure the correct running of the site.
The following table summarises the type of cookies used in www.zendolims.com so that you can identify them in your browser:
- 1st Type: Functional Cookies: These cookies are generated by the website.
- 2nd Type: Technical Cookies: Generated automatically by the App server for the management of the session.
- 3rd Type: Analytical Cookies: Generated by measuring codes such as Google analytics.
|_ga||2||They are used to recognise and make difference among users. These are cookies from Google Analytics.||2 years|
|_gat||2||They are used to know the re-upload rate. They are cookies from Google Analytics.||10 minutes|
|banner_cookies_zendo||1||They are used internally to store user's preferences for the usage.||1 year|