This legal notice regulates the service use of the website www.ZENDOLIMS.com owned by the company SLCLAB Informática, S.L. ( hereafter SLCLAB).
The use of the website www.ZENDOLIMS.com is governed by the rules set out in this legal notice. By using it, you accept the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Content and Use:
The User is hereby informed and accepts that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship or any other type of relationship with SLCLAB. SLCLAB reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on its website, and may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same way in which they are presented or located on its servers.
Personal Data Protection according to RGDP
SLCLAB, S.L., in application of the current legislation on the personal data protection, informs that the personal data collected through the forms on paper or computer support, are included in the specific automated files of services users of SLCLAB, S.L.
The collection and automated processing of personal data is aimed at maintaining the business relationship and the fulfilment of information tasks, training, advice and other activities of SLCLAB, SL.
This data will not be shared with third parties with the aim of complying with the aforementioned purpose.
SLCLAB, S.L. takes the necessary measures to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation recognised in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). These rights may be carried out by the user via email to: infozendolims.com or at the address: C/ Velázquez 6, 1º, Oficina C, 37005, Salamanca (Spain).
The user declares that all the data provided by him/her is true and correct, and the user undertakes to keep it up to date, communicating any changes to SLCLAB, S.L.
Purpose for processing personal data:
What purposes will we process your personal data for?
At SLCLAB, S.L., we will process your personal data collected for the following purposes:
1. In the event of purchasing the goods and services offered in order to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
Procedures to be applied for the supply of the service:
- Access to data for the technical support service.
- Amendment/importation of data at the customer's request.
- Web publishing for downloading purposes by external users if the corresponding service is contracted.
- Exportation of data to third parties at the request of "The Client".
- 2. Sending the requested information through the forms provided in digital or physical format.
- 3. To send newsletters, as well as commercial promotions and/or advertising of our company and/or the market.
We remind you that you may object to the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time by sending us an e-mail to the address indicated above.
The fields in these registration forms must be filled in, and it is impossible to carry out the purposes expressed if this data is not provided.
How long will your personal data be kept for?
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the commercial relationship is maintained and you do not request its termination. Thereafter, they will be kept for the legally required periods (unless, in both cases, the data processing is based on the User's consent and the User revokes it, in which case they will be kept until such revocation is received). Therefore, we guarantee that your data will not be kept for longer than is necessary for the purposes described above, without prejudice to any holding that may be necessary for the purpose, exercise or defence of potential claims and/or as long as permitted by applicable law.
The processing of your data is carried out on the following legal bases that legitimise it:
- 1. Requesting information and/or contracting the services of SLCLAB, S.L., for which the terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to any eventual contracting.
The data will not be shared to any third party outside SLCLAB, S.L., unless legally required to do so. An optimal provision of the service that SLCLAB, S.L. offers may require that other third party service providers of SLCLAB, S.L. access the User's personal data as data processors. In addition to the access that third party providers may have to the personal data under the responsibility of SLCLAB, S.L. as processors, national or international, in the context of providing a service to the data manager, SLCLAB, S.L. may transfer the User's personal data to SLCLAB, S.L.'s authorised Distributors, provided that it has requested the User's consent and the User has expressly granted it. In addition to the above, SLCLAB, S.L. may transfer or communicate personal data to meet its obligations to the Public Administrations in cases where this is required in accordance with current legislation at all times and, where applicable, also to the State Security Forces and Corps and the Courts.
SLCLAB, S.L. informs the User about the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, opposition, removal, portability and limitation of processing and to refuse the automated processing of personal data collected by SLCLAB, S.L. These rights may be exercised free of charge by the User, and where appropriated who represents them, by written and signed request addressed to the following address: C / Velázquez 6, 1º, Office C, 37005, Salamanca. This request must include the following information: User´s name and surname , address for the purpose of notifications, photocopy of National Identity Card or Passport and the specific request. We also inform you that the User may also exercise the aforementioned rights by e-mail: infozendolims.com In addition to the above rights, the User shall have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, by means of the procedure described above, without such withdrawal of consent affecting the lawfulness of the processing prior to the withdrawal of consent. SLCLAB, S.L. may continue to process the User's data to the extent permitted by applicable law. SLCLAB, S.L. reminds the User that he/she has the right to file a complaint with the relevant control authority.
Implemented security measures:
SLCLAB, S.L. undertakes to comply with its obligation to maintain the secrecy of personal data and its duty to store them, and it will adopt the necessary measures to avoid their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the terms of the applicable regulations.
SLCLAB, S.L. has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss and unauthorised processing and/or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment, in accordance with the terms of the applicable regulation.
SLCLAB, S.L., As a privacy-conscious company, in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of information across its organisation, it continuously monitors, controls and evaluates its processes to ensure respect for the privacy and safety of information, in accordance with international standards.
Protection of hosted information:
SLCLAB, S.L. makes backup copies of the contents hosted on its servers, however it is not responsible for the loss or accidental deleted data by users. Likewise, it does not guarantee the total replacement of deleted data by users, as the mentioned data could have been deleted and/or modified during the period of time elapsed since the last backup copy.
In application of the LSSI. SLCLAB, S.L. will not send advertising or promotional communications by e-mail or any other similar method of electronic communication that have not been previously requested or expressly authorised by the recipients themselves.
In the case of users with whom there is a previous contractual relationship, SLCLAB, S.L. shall be authorised to send commercial communications concerning products or services that are similar to those that were initially contracted with the customer.
In any case, the user after proving his/her identity, may request that no further commercial information to be sent to him/her through the aforementioned channels.
Intellectual property rights:
- 1. All content of the website www.ZENDOLIMS.COM (including, but not limited to, databases, images and photographs, drawings, graphics and text files) is the property of SLCLAB or of the content providers, in the latest case, having been licensed or assigned by them, and they are protected by national or international intellectual property laws. The compilation, design, arrangement and assembly of all content of the website is the exclusive property of SLCLAB and it is protected by national and international industrial and intellectual property laws.
- 2. The trademarks, signs, distinctive signs or logos of the referenced website are owned by SLCLAB and they are all duly registered, as well as the texts, data and graphic drawings; or they are owned by the companies providing the information, and they may not be subsequently modified, copied, transformed, altered, reproduced, adapted or translated by third parties without the express authorisation of the owner of said content. The provision of the texts, data and graphic drawings does not imply, under any circumstances, the transfer of ownership or the granting of a right of exploitation, reproduction, dissemination, transformation, distribution or transmission in their benefit, other than the right of use that goes with the legitimate use of the website.
- 1. SLCLAB declares that this website has the appropriate technology to allow access to and use of the same. However, it accepts no liability for the possible existence of viruses or other harmful elements, introduced by any means or by any third party, which may cause alterations to its computer systems.
- 2. The website www.ZENDOLIMS.COM may contain inaccuracies, relevant omissions, imprecisions or typos. SLCLAB does not guarantee, in any case, the truthfulness, accuracy and up-to-date nature of the contained information on its website. The user who accesses this website exonerates SLCLAB from any liability in relation to the reliability, usefulness or false expectations that this website may cause.
Limitation of liability
- 1. SLCLAB makes no warranties of any kind as to the functioning of this website or the information contained herein, nor shall it be liable for any damages of any kind that may arise from its use.
- 2. Moreover, SLCLAB excludes all liability for legality, content and quality of the data and information offered by third parties through the aforementioned website.
Links - Hyperlinks:
- 1. The owners of other websites who wish to create a hyperlink to www.ZENDOLIMS.COM undertake not to make false, inaccurate or incorrect statements that may be misleading or, in general, contrary to the law.
- 2. The owners of other websites that wish to create a hyperlink to www.ZENDOLIMS.COM also undertake not to create hyperlinks to websites that contain content, statements or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or terrorist nature and, in general, that may damage, in any way, the reputation name or public image of SLCLAB.
- 3. The presence of hyperlinks on www.ZENDOLIMS.COM does not necessarily imply that SLCLAB maintains commercial relations or associative links with the owner of the website on which the link is included.
- 4. The presence of hyperlinks is for information purposes only, for which reason SLCLAB makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either stated or implied, as to the commerciality, eligibility, quality, characteristics, provenance, marketability or any other aspect of the information and/or services and/or products offered through the referenced website.
On general basis, the relationship between SLCLAB and any user (of its telematic services on the website), is subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.