This legal notice regulates the service use of the website www.ZENDOLIMS.com owned by the company SLCLAB Informática, S.L. ( hereafter SLCLAB).
The use of the website www.ZENDOLIMS.com is governed by the rules set out in this legal notice. By using it, you accept the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Content and Use:
The User is hereby informed and accepts that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship or any other type of relationship with SLCLAB. SLCLAB reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on its website, and may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same way in which they are presented or located on its servers.
Intellectual property rights:
- 1. All content of the website www.ZENDOLIMS.COM (including, but not limited to, databases, images and photographs, drawings, graphics and text files) is the property of SLCLAB or of the content providers, in the latest case, having been licensed or assigned by them, and they are protected by national or international intellectual property laws. The compilation, design, arrangement and assembly of all content of the website is the exclusive property of SLCLAB and it is protected by national and international industrial and intellectual property laws.
- 2. The trademarks, signs, distinctive signs or logos of the referenced website are owned by SLCLAB and they are all duly registered, as well as the texts, data and graphic drawings; or they are owned by the companies providing the information, and they may not be subsequently modified, copied, transformed, altered, reproduced, adapted or translated by third parties without the express authorisation of the owner of said content. The provision of the texts, data and graphic drawings does not imply, under any circumstances, the transfer of ownership or the granting of a right of exploitation, reproduction, dissemination, transformation, distribution or transmission in their benefit, other than the right of use that goes with the legitimate use of the website.
- 1. SLCLAB declares that this website has the appropriate technology to allow access to and use of the same. However, it accepts no liability for the possible existence of viruses or other harmful elements, introduced by any means or by any third party, which may cause alterations to its computer systems.
- 2. The website www.ZENDOLIMS.COM may contain inaccuracies, relevant omissions, imprecisions or typos. SLCLAB does not guarantee, in any case, the truthfulness, accuracy and up-to-date nature of the contained information on its website. The user who accesses this website exonerates SLCLAB from any liability in relation to the reliability, usefulness or false expectations that this website may cause.
Limitation of liability
- 1. SLCLAB makes no warranties of any kind as to the functioning of this website or the information contained herein, nor shall it be liable for any damages of any kind that may arise from its use.
- 2. Moreover, SLCLAB excludes all liability for legality, content and quality of the data and information offered by third parties through the aforementioned website.
Links - Hyperlinks:
- 1. The owners of other websites who wish to create a hyperlink to www.ZENDOLIMS.COM undertake not to make false, inaccurate or incorrect statements that may be misleading or, in general, contrary to the law.
- 2. The owners of other websites that wish to create a hyperlink to www.ZENDOLIMS.COM also undertake not to create hyperlinks to websites that contain content, statements or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or terrorist nature and, in general, that may damage, in any way, the reputation name or public image of SLCLAB.
- 3. The presence of hyperlinks on www.ZENDOLIMS.COM does not necessarily imply that SLCLAB maintains commercial relations or associative links with the owner of the website on which the link is included.
- 4. The presence of hyperlinks is for information purposes only, for which reason SLCLAB makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either stated or implied, as to the commerciality, eligibility, quality, characteristics, provenance, marketability or any other aspect of the information and/or services and/or products offered through the referenced website.
On general basis, the relationship between SLCLAB and any user (of its telematic services on the website), is subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.